Manual Matlab en español

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy24/zonaw/matlab.jpg

MATLAB (MATrix LABoratory) es un software de cálculo numérico orientado a matrices que posee más de 1000 funciones matemáticas pre cargadas. El instalador de Matlab contiene varias utilidades como: Simulink (plataforma de simulación multidominio) y GUIDE (editor de interfaces de usuario GUI).

Este manual de Matlab es una guía para el aprendizaje y uso de todos los aspectos básicos de este programa. La información está contenida en 101 páginas en formato .pdf. Toda la teoría es expuesta con un lenguaje bastante sencillo y además se encuentra ilustrada con imágenes para que los conceptos queden mucho más claros.



Índice del manual Matlab en español:
  • Qué es matlab
  • Librería de aplicaciones de matlab
  • Iniciando matlab
  • Uso de comandos
  • Programando con matlab
  • Simulink
  • Comandos de matlab
  • Aplicando matlab al control de procesos
  • Trucos en matlab
Descargar manual Matlab en español:

Tamaño: 145 KB
Licencia: Freeware (Gratis)
Formato: PDF
Autor: Matlab
Idioma: Español

Enlaces de Descarga:

8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

My family all the time say that I am killing my time here at web, but I know I
am getting experience every day by reading such fastidious content.


Also visit my homepage; quit smoking fags

Anónimo dijo...

Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

Check out my website ecig

Anónimo dijo...

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any recommendations?

Look into my web site; ryge væskerne

Anónimo dijo...

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to provide something again and help others like you helped me.

My weblog :: ecig

Anónimo dijo...

This article will assist the internet viewers for
building up new webpage or even a weblog from start to end.


Feel free to visit my web blog; buy electronic cigarette online

Anónimo dijo...

Good post however I was wanting to know if you could write a
litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Kudos!

Feel free to visit my weblog: e-væske

Anónimo dijo...

Hello there, I do believe your web site may be having browser
compatibility issues. Whenever I take a look at your web
site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet
Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that, wonderful blog!

Also visit my site :: http://www.myecig.eu/

Anónimo dijo...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in
writing this blog. I really hope to see the same high-grade blog
posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities
has inspired me to get my own website now ;)

Here is my homepage ... elektrisk cigaret *http://dylankyup.postbit.com/*

Publicar un comentario en la entrada